Am proud of what am...
It's meaningless to live on others perceptions...
So, let me be arrogant, proud and selfish..
As my words and deeds answer my consciousness, not yours..
My love is of giving...
Not that of gaining..not that of forcing.
Without judging,
I give you the freedom to be who you are..
The pain I may get back, and I do breakdown..
Your slap I may get, back stab,
or, a puppet I may be used as....
But,
Don't ever think that am fooled...
I let you do that knowingly, though act otherwise.
That's to enjoy your happiness,
Admiring you exercising your freedom..
Let me say again, my love is of giving..
Whatever I get back, are my treasures,
To nourish and grow the love I have,
To give you more..
Let the gauge of our relationship be your perceptive..
But don't ever judge my feelings..
As you won't be able to fathom it..
Am a being..
Loves to walk on edges..
To howl like wolves..
To cry like babies..
To love like god..
And to hate like I do...
For me, extremes are not yet defined...
But nonetheless,
Am proud of what am...!
S.J
Debitum Naturae..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment